On this page you can find information about services we offer for child mental health professionals. Please contact us for detail of fees and further information about any of the services below.
We offer clinical supervision with the following disciplines:
- Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
- Clinical Psychology
- Systemic and Family Psychotherapy
- Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Each clinician has different areas of expertise, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (BABCP accredited)
- Working with looked after and adopted children
- Trauma-focussed therapies
- Neurodevelopmental needs
- Systemic work
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Working with chronic illnesses
- Working with parents and children under five
If you would like to arrange clinical supervision with us, please contact us, and we will put you in touch with the most appropriate clinician.
We offer consultation to social care teams, schools, and other healthcare professionals.
In schools, we offer support around facilitating emotional well-being in children and young people, and how to understand and respond to distress and/or challenging behaviours.
In the social care context we offer support around placement decisions for looked after children and concerns around mental health and/or behaviour of children and young people.
In the health settings we offer support around breaking bad news, treatment compliance and managing challenging behaviours for children and young people. .
Consultations usually last between one and three sessions.
If you would like to discuss a potential consultation, please contact us.
We offer the following training sessions for professionals:
- Mental health needs of children and adolescents
- Managing self-harm and suicidal ideation
- Impact of bereavement and trauma
- Managing challenging behaviours in children and adolescents
- Social and emotional needs of looked after children, including groups for foster carers and adoptive parents
We also have experience of organising and running a range of team away days. For information about specific formats, please contact us.